When I was younger my mornings would be one whirlwind of hectic stress, and it still happens sometimes and I hate it. Recently I’ve tried waking up 1,5 hours before I need to leave, an no, that’s not how much time I need to get ready. But, I will have enough time to eat my breakfast in peace, drink a cup of coffee and listen to a podcasts or some music. I’ve found it’s even a bit healthier for my hair because I let it air dry a lot more and I don’t blow dry the crap out of it to get it dry as soon as possible.
This morning routine has made a massive massive change in my life so far and I challenge every person to try it.
1. Wake up Early
2. Do not check your Phone
3. Let in some light and Fresh Air
4. Rehydrate your body with a glass of Water
5. Listen to Positive Podcasts
6. Meditate, Stretch, Practice Yoga
7. Enjoy a bowl of delicious Fresh Fruit
8. Cook yourself a Nutritious Breakfast
9. Look after your skin with a Morning Cleansing Routine
10. Give thanks, be patient and have a Lovely Day.
Challenge yourself to try this for a few days. I promise you.. this small routine will make a big difference in your life.