Chili lime steak fajitas are so juicy and full of incredible flavours! Perfect for a summer braai. They are super easy to make and perfect for a quick throw-together meal!
Steak fajitas marinade
You’re going to start off by marinading your steak using my favourite chili lime marinade. All you need is:
- Lime juice — freshly squeezed!
- Garlic — minced or finely chopped
- Ground cumin
- Red chili flakes — optional
Don’t have time to marinade?
No worries! You don’t NEED to, because this marinade has so much flavour in it already, you can get away with letting it sit for 5 minutes while you get your skillet and other ingredients ready.
How to cook beef fajitas
Straight on the braai or in the pan if you wish.
What do you serve with steak fajitas?
- Stuff them in tortilla wraps (corn or white flour)
- Use lettuce leaves for a low carb option
- Avocado slices
- Grilled/seared peppers
- Sour cream
All photos credit to: Cafe delites